* Guns shown in the pictures may be different from the actual gun fits written under each Fobus model.
Holster mechanism and features
Rotating hood locking system operated by the thumb. Passive retention that locks the ejection port.
An Internal rattle-free polymer spring.
A QuickLock Belt loop attachment designed for a Duty 2.25".
Weight 213g (750oz)
Designed to fit Glock 19/17 with or without light/laser.
The thumb release mechanism act as an imitation of the natural way of gripping the firearm.
It's located where the thumb wants to grab the pistol grip and engage by pressing it toward the gun as if you were grabbing it without the holster.
The proprietary QuickLock belt loop attachment rides very close to the hip, providing a nimble - agile feel that reduces sideways collisions.
Glock 19, 19X, 17
Light: TLR7, Tru Point,
Red dot sights: MEPRO MicroRDS,
Three types of Polymer materials, some reinforced with glass beads, stainless steel springs, and synthetic thigh straps.
How to use?
The LE2 holster has two parts. MEX2 - belt attachment, and LE2 – level 2 holster.
1. Place The MEX2 at 3 o'clock (or 6 for LH users).
2. Buckle up the thigh strap.
3. Slide the LE2 holster onto the MEX2 rails until it clicks.
4. Lock the LE2 holster onto the MEX2 using the latch, as shown in the illustration.
5. Holster your firearm.
6. Close the holster's hood until it locks with an audible click.
7. To unholster, push the thumb release button towards the holster with the same motion as if you were gripping your pistol.
8. The holster includes a passive retention mechanism. Draw fast and decisive, in an upwards motion.
9. To release the LE2 holster from the MEX2, first remove your gun from the holster.
10. Unlock the MEX2 latch with your index finger with an upward motion. The latch is located in the middle section of the MEX2 at the inside of the holster. It can only be reached from the inside of the holster.
11. Once unlocked, push the locking lever underneath while pulling the holster up.
(MEX2) QuickLock Low-Ride Duty Belt Holder.
(MEX2 T) QuickLock Tigh Rig